If you’re a real estate agent, then take advantage of the many opportunities you likely have — during travel to view a listing, while staging a home, setting up for an open house — and listen to some of the hundreds of real estate podcasts. Whatever your niche or interest, you probably can find at least one podcast on the topic. To get started, check out these top real estate podcasts that discuss issues related to residential real estate.
Hosts: Stephen Gasque, Director of Broadcasting and Multimedia Communications, National Association of Realtors; Melissa Dittmann Tracey, Editor, “Hot or Not?”; Bill Thompson, Real Estate Today News Anchor
What You’ll Hear: Brought to you from the National Association of Realtors (NAR), Real Estate Today Radio provides insights into the real estate market and real estate industry. Episodes are packed with helpful information for real estate agents and prospective home buyers or sellers. Fast-paced and fact-packed, this podcast revolves around a theme, with interviews, expert discussions, field reports, and news of the week that cover market conditions, home values, sales strategies, and real estate marketing tips.
- Seller and Buyer Strategies in the Spring Market
- Mortgage Mythbusting
- Think Like a Home Inspector
Host: Matt Slepin, founder and managing partner of Terra Search Partners, a national executive search firm dedicated to the real estate industry
What You’ll Hear: The Leading Voices in Real Estate podcast series interviews real estate legends and visionaries, some of the most successful, interesting, and entrepreneurial leaders who shape our cities and the built environment. The interviews discuss guest’s work, contribution to creating vibrant communities, and their career paths in leadership. This podcast gets to the personal side and shares career stories and advice.
- Doug Bibby | President of the National Multifamily Housing Council
- Leonard Wood | Founder of Wood Partners
- Amy Rose | President and CEO of Rose Associates
Hosts: Tim and Julie Harris, experienced real estate agents providing real estate coaching advice geared toward real estate agents and brokers
What You’ll Hear: Real Estate Coaching Radio interviews experts across all markets, covers top real estate headlines and breaking news, gives pointers on how to improve marketing strategies and sales, and offers useful advice on how to take your real estate career to the next level.
- 2020-21 Housing Predictions | Deflation, Inflation, Depression, Recovery?
- No Homes For Sale? Find Hidden Inventory!
- Making Money With Expired Listings: Scripts and Systems
Host: Pat Hiban, a prolific and award-winning podcaster, creator of sales courses, and author of “6 Steps to 7 Figures: A Real Estate Professional’s Guide to Building Wealth and Creating Your Own Destiny”
What You’ll Hear: At less than 30 minutes each, the Real Estate Rockstars packs a lot of useful information into every episode. Guests include highly experienced investors, agents, and experts in the real estate business. Topics include anything that makes real estate professionals successful. Each episode covers fundamental aspects of the guest’s career and offers tips and tricks, a variety of strategies and new ideas to improve business. This podcast is excellent for real estate agents who want to improve sales and become top-performing agents.
- Consistency: The Key to Converting Real Estate Leads with Julian Colvard
- Instant Underwriting: The Future of Real Estate Transactions with Max Simkoff of States Title
- Stuck in a Sales Slump? Ways to Get More Real Estate Business with David Greene
Hosts: Rob Hahn, managing partner of real estate consulting firm 7DS Associates and author of the the Notorious R.O.B. blog; Greg Robertson, co-founder of real estate software company W&R Studios and the publisher of the Vendor Alley blog
What You’ll Hear: Industry Relations centers on “organized real estate,” the Realtor associations, MLSs, and other trade groups that affect how real estate agents and brokers do business across the country. This thought-provoking and engaging podcast comes from two real estate industry insiders who know a tremendous amount about the games behind the scenes and who have very well educated thoughts on the latest industry news.
- Implementing Ocho, MLS Vendors & the #MLSBH
- Best-Case Predictions for Real Estate Post-COVID
- Predictions for the Future of Real Estate – with Errol Samuelson, Chief Industry Development Officer at Zillow
Host: Mike Cuevas, the “unprofessional professional” and founder of the Real Estate Marketing Dude, which provides video, marketing, and branding services for real estate agents
What You’ll Hear: As the name suggests, on Real Estate Marketing Dude you will hear much discussion on modern marketing, including trends, real estate tech tools, and advice. Each episode features an interview with a marketing expert or industry leader.
- How to Weigh a Positive ROI In Your Marketing – with Dan Rochon
- Video, Leverage, & Attention – with Colin Schindler
- Working & Leveraging Investor Referrals for Listing Client Generation – with Chris Craddock
Host: Nate Smoyer with Real Team Panda, a marketing company for real estate tech startups and small businesses
What You’ll Hear: Tech Nest: The Real Estate Tech Show features interviews with leading players in real estate tech, who talk about their own products as well as industry transformation, disruptive technologies, and real estate tech trends in general.
- Interview with Dan Green, CEO of Homebuyer
- Interview with Rob Chesnut, Chief Ethics Officer at Airbnb
- Interview with Annelise Osborne, Head of Strategy at Metechi
Host: Samantha McLean, managing editor of Elite Agent Magazine
What You’ll Hear: Elevate is the official podcast of Elite Agent Magazine, for real estate industry sales professionals, property managers, and leaders. Each episode brings you behind the scenes coaching, news analysis, exclusive interviews, technology tools and tactics, and more to help you list more, sell more, and elevate your results.
- How to expand the digital reach of your content with Joe Hyrkin
- How Real Estate Agents Can Help Their Clients Through The COVID-19 Crisis
- Resilience – and relaunching in real estate with Ivan Sarakula